SBC Summit Barcelona 2022, the company’s largest conference and expo to date, has been announced. The event, which will take place at Fira de Barcelona Montjuc from September 20-22, will transform the site into the international betting and gaming industry’s epicenter for the week, bringing together key industry experts and decision-makers from across the world.
Over the course of three days, the SBC Summit Barcelona will deliver a networking and event experience for over 6,000 delegates, 200 exhibitors, 350 speakers, and seven conference stages.
The show floor and networking lounges have been separated into five primary zones by SBC:
- Visitors to the Sports Betting Zone will have access to the latest sportsbook products from businesses like Altenar, BetConstruct, Delasport, FSB, Golden Race, Pinnacle, Soft2Bet, Sporting Solutions, Sportingtech, Symplify, Stats Perform, and others.
- Companies including Amusnet Interactive, EGT Digital, Endorphina, Evoplay, Relax Gaming, SmartSoft Gaming, and Wazdan will be exhibiting in the Casino & iGaming Zone. Visitors will receive an early glimpse at the most recent product launches, platform advances, and game releases.
- Payment service providers, KYC experts, and safer gambling and compliance specialists will all be present in the Payments and Compliance Zone. Companies such as Adyen, Aurum Solutions, IDnow, Paysafe, Truelayer, Trustly, and others will be present.
- The Affiliate, Marketing & Media Zone will feature Bet365, Clever Advertising, Ebet, Kaizen Gaming, Mate Affiliates, Melbet, XL Media, and other operators, marketing service providers, affiliate programs, and affiliate networks.
The Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse Zone will showcase and exhibit the most cutting-edge technology, as well as discuss future possibilities. The zone’s discussion will center on the need of knowing today’s new technology trends in order to capture marketing opportunities and build a successful product tomorrow.
In addition to the five core zones, the exhibition floor will have a dedicated Innovation, Technology, and Startup zone as part of SBC’s overall endeavor to support entrepreneurs in their growth and development ambitions. In addition, there will be a zone dedicated to the ever-important matter of player protection, with passionate conversations and exhibitors who have made it their mission to reduce problem gambling.
There will be seven conference stages, including a C-level Leadership Stage and an Emerging Tech, Blockchain & Metaverse Stage, where the latest technological concerns and prospects for the betting and gaming business will be discussed. The Sports Betting Stage will feature speakers who will talk about sports betting concerns, potential opportunities, and the Qatar World Cup. The specialists on the Casino & iGaming Stage will explore, among other things, what online casinos can learn from video games and the obstacles of developing unique live casino games. Discussions on offering a frictionless payment experience and the influence of contactless technology on player behavior will take place on the Payments & Compliance Stage. Conversations about affiliate licensing and the future of SEO will take place on the Affiliate, Marketing & Media Stage.
The Player Protection Stage will focus the discussion on responsible gambling, regulatory updates and affordability checks and host the live version of Martin Lycka’s (SVP of Regulatory Affairs and Responsible Gaming, Entain) “Safe Bet Show.”
SBC CEO & Founder Rasmus Sojmark said, “This year’s event is already drawing large crowds of industry professionals. We update the exhibition floor every single day, and more and more industry leaders are confirmed as speakers.”
Aside from exhibition floor access, conference programming, and three full days of networking opportunities, the event will include:
- Evening networking events and private dinners at the finest places in Barcelona
- The SBC Football Championship, a 20-team 5-a-side competition, is being held at RCDE Stadium, the home of La Liga club RCDE. Espanyol
- The sixth edition of the Premios eGaming Awards has been announced. Jdigital’s Operator Awards are Spain’s highest honor for the online gaming sector.
- Molly’s Barcelona Game, is an invitation-only poker tournament for CEOs and other senior executives.
- At the beautiful Palau Nacional, the SBC Awards will honor operators, affiliates, and suppliers from several industry sectors.
- The Women in Gaming Networking Breakfast
- The Sports Betting Hall of Fame recognizes those who have had a significant and long-lasting impact on the industry.
- The SBC First Propose competition, in which industry start-ups get the opportunity to pitch their idea and business strategy to a panel of industry executives and investors.