Melco is pleased to announce the opening of Super Fun Zone in Studio City, which will help to diversify Macau’s economy. Super Fun Zone, which is set to debut at the end of June 2022, is a new family-friendly entertainment experience that will complement the fun-filled Studio City’s hospitality offerings.
The 29,600 square foot Super Fun Zone facility will have five themed zones spread across four levels, including Mountain, Forest, Under the Sea, Outer Space, and Space Station. The experience will be the best and most exciting new playground for families and children, open to guests of all ages. Among the main attractions are:
- Under the Sea Zone: Bubble Zone and Bounce-O-Matic: a 2,400-square-foot underwater adventure with 50 gaming stations and a thrilling 5-meter freefall journey
- Mountain Zone: Monkey Rope, Rockscape, and Bamboo Steps: various levels of balancing and climbing exercises ranging in height from less than 6 meters to more than 6 meters
- Forest Zone: Enchanted Treehouse and Raceway: three giant treehouses linked by rope bridges, a tube slide released from a height of more than four meters, and electric-powered kart racing experiences
- Space Station Zone: Cosmic Bounce and Ball Panels: a massive hanging net play platform with two levels
- Outer Space Zone: Space Balls: a galaxy-themed play area for children and parents
- Clubhouse Diner – exciting F&B options
- Party Rooms and Other Facilities for families and groups
Mr. David Sisk, Chief Operating Officer – Macau Resorts of Melco Resorts & Entertainment, said, “Since opening in 2015, Studio City quickly established its leading position as Asia’s entertainment capital with its ‘world first’ entertainment options, exceptional gourmet dining experiences and high-energy retail environments. With the exciting launch of the Super Fun Zone at Studio City, we are pleased to introduce another new and unique attraction for our guests. Melco will continue to invest in and promote economic diversification by providing the most innovative entertainment offerings and facilities for the enjoyment of our visitors and guests and for the continued long-term development of the integrated tourism and leisure industry in Macau and the Greater Bay Area.”
0 responses on "China – Melco announces the opening of a Super Fun Zone at Studio City in order to promote economic diversification in Macau."