Dreams and Enjoy have agreed to unite to form a South American casino behemoth.

Enjoy and Dreams, two Chilean and Latin American conglomerates have announced that they have struck an agreement to unite their businesses. The deal, which is scheduled to close in Q4 or early 2023, will create a joint firm that will control 58 percent of Chile’s casino business.

According to paperwork filed with the Commission for the Financial Markets (CFM), Dreams shareholders would own 64% of the combined entity’s shares, while Enjoy’s will own the remaining 36%.

Henry Comber, President of Enjoy’s Board, has stated that the merger aims to consolidate “the leadership of a Chilean company in the Latin American casino industry.”

Categories:

Tags:

Share:

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Email
Nassima Azmzm

Nassima Azmzm

Leave a Comment

0 responses on "Dreams and Enjoy have agreed to unite to form a South American casino behemoth."

Leave a Message



Qasiknow.com is born out of the necessity of sharing information and knowledge with everyone in the gaming industry who is interested in learning, growing, discovering different points of view and ways of doing things.

Upcoming Events

top
Copyright ©️ Qasiknow.com | All rights reserved.
X